Doad


I don't know if i ever mentioned the frog /dog that lurks at the back of my house..I'm sure i have, but if i didn't here's the background. Its a rather large toad who is very aggressive towards me for some reason. Usually at night i would take a stroll in the back yard to look up at the moon and it would just attack me..then i would run off like a scared little girl, because i do get scared...lol... toads or frogs as we tend to call them scare me and this one paralyzes me with fear, I don't know what i ever did to it, but it seems to find pleasure in seeing me make a mad dash to the house. Last night i didn't see him when i went to the back, i was there looking up at the moon, when i heard this bumping sound coming closer and closer. I knew it was him, i didn't stick around to find out, i ran ..like...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i know I'm a coward...lol..

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers