Creature Feature....

Today's Creature Feature is a special one, I've been wanting to big up this person for awhile now so I'll skip the selection shenanigans and just dive right into it. Today's winner is ...drum roll.... Devon Devraj.....crowd applauds loudly...*theme from the movie Om Shanti Om plays in the background*
I have known this guy for what feels like forever, but in reality its been less than 2 yrs, yet we have become really good friends. He was my supporting shoulder when my uncle died , his dad passed away last year so he could have related . He dishes out some great advice and gave me tips on how to cope with all the stress and grief and for that i will forever be thankful.He's fun to chat with and is really an inspiration for me to strive to learn more , he currently pursuing his degree. I'm sorry i don't have a pic to post up but for now that smiley face will do. Easy to talk to and just an all round kool guy. I just wanted to say thanks for being there for me buddy, I'll always remember it and hopefully one day i can return the favor. So everyone on the big WWW this guys is way kool and I'm proud to have met him and most importantly call him FRIEND (who was saying that you can make friends for life on the net?)

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers