My Learners


I decided to go for my learners permit in the Chaguanas Licensing Office, i can honestly say that it was one of the worse (now funny) experiences of my life, thus far. I went on Thursday but forgot one of the important documents home so like a fool i had to turn back, i was so angry at myself for being so dumb and forgetful , i spent the rest of the day wandering and mumbling under my breath of how dumb i was, one of my Holiday days shot to hell. The Friday i journeyed back, got there bright and early was like so happy that i was the 3rd in line, but alas when i got at the front of the counter i was rudely informed that my photograph was too small...rudely meaning the guy saying "papi yuh pic too small" ( makes me wonder if these public servants or him in particular was ever trained as to how to talk to the public) i got angry at the photo studio seeing as i had specifically told them what i needed the pics for Texas Digital Photo Studio you suck, i wish they would better train their staff, they of all people should know the size of the photographs. Anyways so i was on the verge of breaking down, looked behind me and the line was never ending, the guy just shrugged his shoulder and said " take them ova and come back" i did go and retake my pics, got back to the office, joined the line....waiting there ...the clerks taking forever, i counted 25mins per person. I get to the beginning of the line happy that some release will be had, then one of the clerks stand up and says that the counter is now closed, at 11.15am!! and it reopens at 1pm ...their lunch time...I'm at the front of the line and the counter closes i just wanted to screammmmm, but i didn't i calmly walked away, went Marios to get something to eat, my GF called and sorry to say that she may have gotten some of my anger and yet she calmed me down. Told me to go back and try again, as much as i didn't and gave up at that point ( i decided to buy it like every 3rd person does) So far i wasted 4 hours, at the last minute i made the trek back down, a million people were waiting in front the door, somehow i managed to squeeze my way to the front, they didn't open at 1pm it was exactly 1.15pm before the guard opened the door and it was a mad rush. I rushed also, got there and once again was the 3rd in line, silently praying that nothing would be wrong again, standing there for about 1/2 hr before the first person was processed, mind you the counter closes at 2.15pm so I'm there hoping that this guy hurries but to my dismay as he was always doing, laughing with the girl next to him, a supervisor came down and the persons behind the counter got silent, the line started to move, people were being processed in 10 mins it was amazing, i was processed thinking that this was it but noooooo had to wait till 4pm to get back my papers. So i spent an entire day there. I was happy that at least i got this out of the way. I wish the supervisor had come down earlier. To the guy in the black shirt and the big gold chain that was processing everyone i wish you would shut your yap and do your freaking job ( i know he's never going to See this but still..lol.. my way of venting ) I have to think that they are so lucky to open at 8 am close at 11.15am then re open at 1pm and close at 2.15pm...gov't workers can't live with them..that's all....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers