A single dollar



My wallet is often full o f one dollar bills, for some weird reason. My co worker says I'm stripping on the side, because at any given time you can find 50 there. I bought a card for my GF recently, took out 100 to pay, but the cashier didn't have change, so i finally decided to part with some of my single friends.While counting out 30.00, i came across one dollar, that had alot of words scribbled on it. I pulled it back because like the fass Trini i am, i wanted to know why would one person scribble so much on this dollar bill. I paid for my card, sat in the mall and read this dollar, my heart ached for the person that wrote on it, its 19 year old girl, this is basically what she said:

I'm a 19 year old girl, i was broken out ( lost her virginity) when i was 15 years old
By a man 5 years older than me. I loved him with my everything, but after 2 years i found out he was cheating on me .
Since then i have never been able to stay faithful to one person
God forgive me, you know my heart.
I will never be able to trust anyone again


Isn't it sad, that someone is this tortured, i don't know how long ago this was written it was a pretty old dollar, but i hope this person can heal their heart and their soul and learn to love. Cause i can relate to blocking out love, you miss out alot when you do that, I'm not talking about just bf/gf love, i mean love...family...friends... they all give love and some of us choose to ignore it. Love is often to defined as just between a bf and a gf, but it took me a long time to discover that love can be found in many aplaces.

Dear god,

Please see that this person is healed from inside out..give her strength and wisdom to overcome her scars.

Thanks alot.

1 comments:

Roving November 2, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

wow, thats very sad, God i pray for the person also to get strength, and to believe that there are good ppl out there.

Christmas Countdown

Followers