Looking Back


I feel a sense of loss tonite, the past month has been so great. I'm looking back and just enjoying the memories that were made. You see my GF were on holidays, we spent alot of time together but tomorrow she ventures back out to work. With her working and myself working the time we get to spend is limited. I guess the only reason i feel sad is because i will miss all the laughter that we shared and the silly stuff we would do. Thinking of it now makes me happy, guess the most important thing is that i hold on to the memories that were made. Tomorrow is another week of pure work. I hope the week files so that the weekend arrives quickly, i love Saturdays when i could sleep in, it makes me so happy, the simplest of joys i try to enjoy, and no its not being lazy, its just my way of treating myself. So here's to a great week ahead, I'm so thankful for the past month October rocked....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers