Appreciation


At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.:-Albert Schweitzer


This post is dedicated to my wonderful, beautiful, effervescent girlfriend. Yesterday when i was in pain, which BTW i still am slightly, she came over. Brought drowsy medicine, a muscle rub and gave me a massage....isn't that awesome? The we cuddled even thou i was very grump. I tend to turn into a grump when i am in pain. This morning i got up feeling much better. I just wanna say a big THANK YOU....its really the smallest things that count. I felt so loved and taken care of.....eeeeeee I'm walking on air .

You are a person
who makes life easier and better
for everyone around you.
Your continual acts
of thoughtfulness
and kindness
brighten each day.
What you did for me
will glow in my memory,
reviving pleasant feelings
every time I think about it.
I appreciate you,
and I thank you.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers