Wake up call....again?

Once again a child is found murdered, I feel nauseated just thinking about it. I have nieces and a nephew, can you just take a minute and place yourself in the final hours of that child....the fear, the pain, the hurt she must have felt before she took her last breath? How can a person look at a little girl and do something so unspeakably horrible....it baffles me. The pain the parents must feel, especially the mother, the heartache....my prayers go out to her. The only comfort I can possibly think of is that Tecia is now with god.The criminal elements in this country needs to be stopped, by whatever means necessary....sadly no one is serious. This tragedy will soon be forgotten, along with the countless other wake up calls the country previously got. What can the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago do to express that we have had enough? I don't know....in my opinion nothing ever comes from holding a protest....something needs to be taken away.....we can totally shut down the country until Martin Joesph resigns...hell until this gov't resigns...that could work....i don't have a solution, but in my own way i protest...i don't spend my money....i "lime" home with friends and family....that's my way, my small insignificant way of saying....hey i had enough of this bullshit. I try to educate others on protecting themselves.....on being safe....but when will real change come? Especially when all the real issues are being swept under the carpet...and all i hear about is when is the next big fashion/party/fete/free drinks.....gathering.....Have we finally reach where we are going?

1 comments:

Roving June 19, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

dude i know, it sucks, she went to my lil sisters school, and at the time wen they discovered her body i was in the lobby area @ work wen i saw it on d news, an evryone jus started to cry, my stomach went weak...... my lil sis said the whole school began to cry, it was really big loss for them.. that poor little girl had to endure so much.

Christmas Countdown

Followers