I'm back to Anime

OMG i have fallen in love and i don't want to get up. ANIME!!!!! Yes a long time ago, i would sit around the television on Saturday morning to get my only taste of anime--Samurai X --I love the whole idea of it, the way the characters were drawn, the story line everything, Samurai X was my life, the story Monday morning amongst the boys was what occurred in the said episode. Little did i know that there were literally MILLIONS of other cartoons out there just like this, when i was introduced to the Internet, it was then i was exposed to the whole world of anime. There is of course the XXX rated anime, but i much rather watch shows like Bleach, Naruto,Salior Moon, Papermasters...movies like KiKi's delivery service, Appleseed, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Monoke and my favest Spirited Away. This weekend i came across Blood+, this series has reignited my love of anime. I'm craving it as much as i crave chocolate. The opening songs, as with any good anime, are great and i have them uploaded on my phone ....yes i am currently obsessed ....and i love it ...it feels great to have something to be passionate about. in future posts I'll reveal some more about why i love this anime, but for now color my hai , spike it up really high and give me an over sized weapon cause I'm in anime mode.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers