I am healed


I feel great today, the pain in my neck is almost completely gone. All thanks to a good nights rest, and pain killers. I have to give credit to my brother who massaged it with a muscle numbing rub.I got up happy, smiling, full of energy ...spoke to my girlfriend ...then everything went downhill .I don't know what happened, she has a job interview this morning...i think i came off something like being not supportive. I wished her luck, told her not to worry if she doesn't get this --she still has her old job....hmmm... maybe it was that line that threw her off.Anyways I'm not going to dwell on it for too long maybe after the interview I'll call her, see how everything went. I just got good news the witch isn't going to be here...can someone say AWESOME!!...my spirits are back up.Last night i dreamt that i witnessed a robbery at the bank, the bandits shot and killed several people...i ended up in a fugitive situation where i ran for my life, the bad guys ended up being police officers that hunted me down, because i saw their faces. I woke up while i was being shot at. Weird thing---I have to visit the bank today....errrr I'll go tomorrow instead.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers