An encounter with the beast...

There she was a menacing look on her face headed in my direction, i never cared much about respecting her, all i try to is throw some sort of courtesy her way...--a "good morning", an "of course", a "that will be no problem"---....but today something was different we were both in battle mode....i had already transformed into Optimus Prime, and she was as usual in beast mode, each step closer , my mind shot out signals to send shields up to 200% ..... she dropped the stack of papers on my desk....."what is this?" she shot at me, "what is what?" i fired back....this double order of books? you know how much money this is costing the company?!!....lemme see that i quipped....this isn't a double order of books, they seemed to have billed us twice, as you can see we only received one set of said books, "are you sure?" she coldly said, of course i am sure....i already had our account credited ......she walks away tail between her legs, still in beast mode....i however have the biggest grin on my face.....--me -1 she-0--...booya!!! O in case you didnt know, that was my General Manager :)

1 comments:

Donna-FFW June 3, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

That must have felt like a win!

Christmas Countdown

Followers