I decided to follow.....

There were only a couple blogs that caught my eye when i started blogging, but the only reason for that was my eyes weren't open wide enough...so today having some time i browsed around the vast web of bloggers and came across some really cool ones that i decided to follow. I'll highlight each one bit by bit as each day goes along...for now i got some reading to do. o BTW some cooking blogs also ...gets me excited since I'm learning to cook right now and I'm loving it .

3 comments:

slacker June 2, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

interested to read what you found cool 'bout the chronicles

Will June 3, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

and i'm so glad you did... loving your blog man...

Will June 3, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

wait a minute... are you my passer-by??? i've been rackin my brain tryin to find out who that is!!!

:-)

Christmas Countdown

Followers