Flash Weekend

This weekend was the fastest weekend ever, one minute I'm falling asleep on Friday night, the next I'm waking up on Monday morning looking feverishly for clothes to wear to work. Before i continue, whats up with us Trinis being everywhere? If there is a war, we are there, if there is some world changing event we are there, now Michael Jackson's doctor is a Trini, o gawd we like salt in everything....I only hope that this doctor didn't screw up and cause MJ's death, then for sure it will be more hell to get a US visa.

This weekend, even though it had flash all over it-it was fun. Spent sometime with the GF, lip syncing (me, she was actually singing) Journey and the spice girls..plus some major awkward dancing. Then in the middle of it all, I realized hey I love this girl...yerrr it was one of those moments. Besides the impromptu concert I had to clean the yard, my uncles one year prayers is coming up on Saturday so its gonna be work work work, I've been staying away from meat for almost 2 weeks now...Glad to say that i don't miss it much, there are times i feel like ripping off someones head for a Boomers sandwich, but the urge goes away as fast as it appears. Maybe I'll try to go on as much as i can. But who can resist BBQ chicken? Not I ....yummy now my mind is on that.The weekend goes Way too fast, this Friday the Gf and I are going to a play..she's trying to instill some culture in me....its beauty and the beast....yerrrr....who knows it might be great, I'm keeping an open mind.

Family life is quiet, remarkably I'm getting along with everyone and my nephew and nieces are adorable.I may not be able to change a diaper, but i can sure make them laugh. Its fun to let go and become a kid again, when was the last time you saw a grown boy crawling around on the floor pretending to be a shark? Lol ....Here'ss hoping that this week is a positive one.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers