Time to fight back...

Trinidad, Trinidad my poor Trinidad....lawlessness has reached an all time high, yet people move on with their daily lives as if nothing is happening. Slowly our rights are being taken away from us, and no one is noticing. I am honestly scared to leave my house , scared for my safety, scared for the safety of my friends and family. After each murder a different official comes forward condemning the killing, swearing that justice will be had for all....this really does not comfort anyone, it wont bring the dead back to life, plus they hardly ever catch and convict people. Something just entered my ear, a preacher talking at the funeral of Tecia his words have me confused...he can understand if someone shoots and kills a person because it is done at a distance, but strangling someone is beyond his comprehension....ummm....errr....both of them is beyond my comprehension, in fact killing another human being is beyond my comprehension. Does it sound like one is the lesser evil of the other? I really hope we start opening our eyes and get a grip on the reality of the situation. You know what it all boils down to right? People have the information, but they refuse to come forward with it, because they are scared. Lets stop being scared and start taking back our country.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers