Somtimes I jus wanna...

Runaway....leave Trinidad and go to some foreign country where the people are not such wusses. Crime is seemingly escalating as usual the police is at a loss. The cost of living is ever so high, and i can't see an extra dollar at the end of the month. aaarrggghhhhh its makes me angry and depressed. I have stopped spending my money on luxuries, it my own way of protesting....i only buy what i need to survive...everything else is put on hold....the saddest thing is after i buy what i need to survive ( food, gel, deodorant, pay the bills) there is no money left. I have never in my working life been this broke. I guess i have to tighten my belt even more, but I'll let you know one thing....i am not....i repeat not ....giving up gel....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers