Day before a Holiday ...oooooooo


Graphics class later today...the excitement is building. One small problem though i think homework was given.....maybe you guessed....i didn't do it. O well here's hoping my teacher won't be that disappointed. I've been working on some graphic pieces at home, using the Photoshop software and incorporating Illustrator,maybe they will be posted here, be warned however its mostly pictures of yours truly since i don't have a model and well...yes.... I'm a bit vain :P.

This day better fly by,there is a holiday tomorrow...I'm just loving all the holidays. I have nothing planned except to sleep in late, maybe watch a movie, spend sometime with the other half....auggh that awful feeling is back...that feeling in the pits of my stomach saying "you should read something" i have neglected reading for so long. I miss it, yet the time to sit quietly and read is never available. I should find a good book and make a valid effort to sit and read. Lets hope that this particular goal is accomplished tomorrow.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers