I returned

I returned to Mayaro weekend past, this time it was with friends.....it was amazing, the bad thing is i can hardly remember anything...lol... i kid, i can remember most of it. We hung out, we drank ( we killed a bottle of vodka and a bottle of tequila it was just 3 of us) bar-b-qued, hung out at the beach....basically it was a relaxing weekend with friends. Saturday was the best day for me. It rained cats and dogs.....a cold, wet , dark beach is the most amazing thing. I walked for like an hour up and down the beach in the rain, huddling up in my hoodie just listening to the waves, wiping the raindrops away from my eye sight, i pressed on. The beach was absolutely deserted. I love it. I made it last for as long as i could, i needed to make an impression in my mind, so i could return there whenever i was down and sit at the quiet sea shore, with the rain falling around me. The other 2 days the sun was out in all its glory, i am currently sunburned. We are planning another trip there , maybe in November for my birthday...i can't wait. Btw i have pics to post up...soon.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers