One pain in the neck...

I woke up this morning with literally a huge pain in my neck, i think i slept bad....in a weird position or something. Last night was the longest night of my life, hitting the bed at 10.30 but actually falling asleep at 1am....uggggg...i know-- i was so pissed at myself for not falling asleep. I had the weirdest dream also, in the dream My sister shot and killed a man, sometime in the past- we were in the future - for some reason the police were now looking for his body years later. My sister took me to the area where she shot the guy, we found a skeleton and the gun....now take in consideration that i have been watching alot of CSI, in the dream i proceeded to wipe the gun clean and dump it in the ocean. Apparently the guy tried to rape my sister and she killed him. All the police found was his skeleton, they called the case unsolved. I woke up, went back to sleep and dreamt that i had joined the police force, on one of our training missions a recruit was shot dead, and i was blamed...i went on trial , it wasn't looking good until that girl from CSI Miami came into the court room and said that it couldn't have been me because of the direction the bullet penetrated the body, the victim and i were on the same side of the road...suddenly another guy stood up and admitted his guilt, i was freed.....the alarm clock woke me up with this huge pain in my neck. I took 2 Advil and here's hoping that it will help. I have some weird ass dreams.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers