10 Random things about me...again

  1. I'm very superstitious, i will only cut my nails on a Tuesday cause its said to bring good luck
  2. I love to eat dhal dumpling for some reason...
  3. When i have a discussion i always laugh/ grin even if its death we are talking about
  4. I like jumping on beds
  5. Sesame Street songs are always running through my head
  6. I fall down at least once a month, cause i trip over my own feet
  7. I get depressed at a drop of a hat, if someone didn't return my call I'll feel like jumping off a building
  8. I love Spongebob and wish that he really existed we would be best friends
  9. I always pretend that i have powers like Storm from X-men, "I summon the full force of the hurricane" then i proceed to make my own sound effects
  10. I always get carded anywhere i go, although i'm above 18..lol.. a curse and a blessing.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers