Missing my net access

Sometimes i just want to throw my hands up in the air and give up, I have not gotten my phone line fixed as yet, i just got off the with the ALMIGHTY Tstt and they have yet to assign a technician to fix my line and its been like a month now... i guess I'll have to keep calling until something happens after all i don't have a choice right? I'm at their mercy, like a cat toying with a mouse. I have like a million picture i want to upload and this connection at work isn't fast enough, so its like uggh, but the good thing that came out of this is that i have more time on my hands to do the stuff i was neglecting like reading, writing, photoshop, meditating, exercising, playing, laughing, sleeping, now that i look at it do i really want my net access back..lol..

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers