Depressed

Depression has set in, i feel like no one cares about me, and it has stemmed from one incident and seems to be spiraling out of control... the situation is: for over one month i have been looking forward to going to a wedding down south, a Hindu one so that means "cooking" and so on...i told my parents that i would be going and of course i was like super excited cause that meant party... but yesterday i hear them discussing about transport... i asked if my seat was secure in the maxi, my mom then dropped the bomb that i was not accounted for and all the seats are taken up....i mean what the fuck!!! I'm so disappointed right now, i have nothing to do on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...except being depressed .... what a family I've got ...these people treat me like crap... sometimes i wonder if there is actually anyone out there that gives a flying fuck about me, anyways i should be accustomed to this kind of treatment...birthdays have always passed without anyone even saying hey its your birthday, happy birthday!! So this isn't that bad, but it still hurts

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers