Bogus

I still feel down in the dumps, the weird thing is i don't have anyone to talk to. All my friends are busy, or happy... i don't want to get them down with my problems... now i feel as if my gf is avoiding me ..auggh.. life is just pushing me down, down, down...i need to talk to someone, cause all sorts of thoughts running through my head, I'm remembering things from the past that i thought i got over, like betrayal.... i cant believe that i don't have a trustworthy friend i could be truthful with...its so bogus.


So i finally called a friend and we talked and i feel soooo much better now, i tried calling my gf, but she was asleep, i know she needs her sleep, i don't want to disturb her. So thank you Devon, dunno if you read this blog..i doubt..lol.. but if you do thanks for listening and dishing out some pretty good advice.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers