This one thing....

Today i feel super awesome, for real .... hmm dunno why i feel like this, but enjoying it to the max. Yesterday i saw my gf, after what felt like ages and we spent some quality time together and i got to say every time i get together with this girl, i feel as if I'm falling in love all over again, it's such a thrill ride. Have you ever found music on your P.C that you didn't know you had? It happens to me all the time, guess that comes with downloading any and everything, sometimes i would hear a song on the radio and be like hmmmm i got to get that off the net, then search for it for hours only to discover that it was on my P.C all the time. This morning i found "One Thing" by Ameire , that song kills, i was like dancing in my room... everything was going fine, until my sis walked in... a guy dancing around to that song isn't the best sight..lol.., she was like boy u crazy that's the song you'll prance around too? I was like yeah its a kool song, and she was like yeah if you're a girl in love...lol.. didn't know songs had genders..lol.. i was of course a bit embarrassed but i just grabbed her hands and proceeded to jump around with her, she joined in for like a min before she grabbed my gel and ran out...sisters...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers