The world is not enough...

More like the food in the world is not enough... people just greedy i think. I never thought that i would be alive when the four horsemen of the apocalypse rides out of the depths of hell, when i was younger i always thought that i would be dead long time now and feel happy that i wouldn't have to witness the suffering or be part of it, but here we see the beginning of famine, then the other three horsemen will emerge...makes me genuinely scared and i don't scare easily ( unless of course you count zombies) I'm writing this and all i can think about is X-Men, yup x-men...lol.. you know the episode where apocalypse made four mutants his horsemen ..war...famine...pestilence..death...but the x-men defeated them...where's the superhero team now? We got none so i guess we're screwed. One good thing that this has brought about is changing my way of thinking, I'm no longer caught up in myself...or problems which lead to depression... i tend to think that there are much more bigger problems out there and pretty soon they will be affecting me in one way or the other so i might as well enjoy my life as much as i can before the hammer drops... that means appreciating the people in my life, and the small things that bring a smile to my face.

1 comments:

Guanaguanare May 3, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Thanks for this!! So clever. I'm singing it too!
Blessings

Christmas Countdown

Followers