It's Friday!!! Time to get it on...

Friday the bestest day of the week...lol..today was such a kool laid back day here at work, i wish every day could be like this. I feel super hyper cause i just had a ton of chocolate, yumm... The weekend is here and thanks to my family i have nothing to do, but instead of lying around moping, i decided to take advantage of the opportunity... so Saturday I'm off to get a haircut then probably be meeting a friend there to hang out a bit , then its to class till 4pm...later in the night if I'm lucky someone will ask me to go hang out- if not I'll look at some horror movies, or maybe I'll call Kristen and chat the night away..lol.. Sunday I'll be going to the movies with Nikeda..yay!!! ..i hope... its not totally confirmed but if push comes to shove , I'll still go, even by myself...Maybe i should just stay at home and study..but where's the fun in that? Hoping later I'll be seeing my gf, if not hmmmm i dunno, besides me being extremely disappointed and sad, I'll just chill home, call people on my lime and laugh till about one or so. Some thing will happen....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers