Its raining, its raining

Hooray its rainy today, well sort of... its hasn't actually rained yet but its dark outside and the air smells of moisture so pretty soon if i lucky the rain will come. Kinda like my mood today, damp and down... why u ask, maybe cause i haven't heard from my gf since yesterday...hmm maybe i shouldn't let it affect me like this after all she is probably busy with work. Am i finally beginning to understand math? , i think so all thanks to one of my best friends Nikeda , that girl has sooo much patience it amazes me, cause sometimes i feel as if i ask the dumbest questions.... like i would ask why on earth would i add those two figures together, and she was like cause thats what they told u to do and i would be like o rite...lol.. i think I'm finally getting it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm going to pass, it just means that i wont fail as badly.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers