Baby come back

Ever feel like you're slipping away from reality , that you are being pulled into a dream world?? Thats how i feel today, like my life is a waking dream, filled with horror, comedy, drama and sometimes romance... guess it could be a movie. But i feel like I'm missing something, like I'm not doing something right that will obviously come back and bite me in the ass...i just can't seem to put my finger on it. Maybe its my relationship with my friends- am i neglecting them?, or my family- why am i always angry around them? maybe its my spiritual side - am i being caught up in the material world and neglecting that divine spark within me? , maybe its my gf - why am i always so scared to talk to her, to let her know whats on my mind?...am i losing myself but if i am where am i being lost to? All these questions i have to seriously sit and find some answers.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers