Run fatboi Run

Yesterday i went to the movies to see Run Fatboy Run and i have to say that i really enjoyed that movie... it wasn't spectacular , no special effects , no big dramatic storyline...it was a simple romantic story with good acting and some laughs in between. About a guy who gave up on love only to realize that its what he really wanted all along ( I'm not going to put a review, I'm not a movie critic) It was good to finally see a movie that didn't leaving me wondering huh what the hell just happened. I realized something while i was in the theater Thandie Newton is really pretty, reminds me of Halle Berry, but halle will always be my number one only because she was Storm in X-men..lol...Missed my gf the movie made me think about her, there was even an empty seat next to me for her..lol.. i weird like that..

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers