The killer weekend

This weekend was so totally awesome that i could just relive it over and over, but then I'll want to throw up...too much alcho..lol . Friday i went to the movies with the gf, the movie (bank job) wasn't that great but time spent with her was...and as usual i always end up saying something that produces awkward silence... and hurt feelings, I'm such a dumbass sometimes... little advice always think about your words throughly before u utter them, i tend to blurt out the first thing that comes in my head.. i asked if i was losing her cause sometimes i feel like I'm not interesting enough to keep her attention - that really hurt her feelings, cause she thought i meant - she's seeing someone else, but honestly i didn't mean it like that. I felt awful,when i saw the look on her face...its hard to describe, it was a look that just went straight inside me, and hit something, piercing something,it was at that moment i realized that i cant lose her... that i wasn't losing her...that i loved her. Then i did something that shocked even me...i let my guard down...i told her whats bothering me, whats on my mind...we bonded that night , i finally feel totally comfortable in my own skin around her...its a wonderfully delicious feeling. I went to be like 1am that night, had to get up so early in the morning to rush to Chaguanas for a hair cut, go Pennywise, shop for some new kicks and a tee and get home by 11.30 to get ready to go to school for one, it was real hectic, i got to class on time, but almost fell asleep, i was slapping myself so hard to stay awake that it made some students turn around with puzzled looks on their faces..lol.. maybe it was because i hadn't eaten anything all day... after school it was home to get ready to go to a cooking, well in the gap between 5-7 i just relaxed a bit, we got there at the cooking like 9.00pm and left 4am in the morning, it was one freaking awesome party. I danced all night, pictures were taken but i dunno if i'll post it up here, might be a lil too much exposure..lol.. Sunday i tried to sleep late but couldn't cause it was soo freaking hott, then i remembered i had to do the laundry...auggh i hate that soo much, but a man's got to do whats a man's got to do eh... so i did it , and later on in the afternoon my gf and i went to the mall and she bought me a shirt...awww..i know..lol.. it was our anniversary, three months since we decided to hook up, been the best 3 months of my life.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers