Leaking nose

My nose is leaking, it itches, I'm sneezing alot... i don't have the cold right?... thats all the symptom i got , no fever, no chills, no headaches... just sneezing and leaking... must be the dust in the air, the down side to this situation is not all the mucus that i have to blow out into my hanky, but me having to constantly check if i got snat in my nose..lol.. yes i said snat... In addition to that , some people just stressing me out... but i nuh letting that bother me...i just don't understand how someone will benefit from spreading lies and deceit, but u know the saying "Jealous people poison their own banquet and then eat it" so all i could say to the person(s) who spreading lies...eat up bitches!!! I just fed up and i don't need more stress in my life...with all the crap going on in my family right now, I'm two steps away from the edge of insanity. And my damn nose won't stop leaking.....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers