Thanks

Today i wanna thank my gf, yup u heard right I'm thanking my gf... I know i have been acting like a dick lately, i don't have any excuses for my attitude and i don't want to make any, i just wanna say sorry. I used to think spending time with each other meant that we had to go out, or spend the day together, but u made me realize that every minute we get to hang out together counts as time together, i wanna say thanks for that. Here i was thinking that you didn't want to see me, when it actually i who was preventing us from being together, thank god we talked and i know now.....I decided to make a change, in my attitude, to stop seeing the glass as half full and start thinking of ways to drink the water in it..lol.. i care for my gf alot, more than i care about anything right now, but sometimes i feel as if my actions speaks otherwise....She's so understanding, i hope i come off as being just as . Today i feel like a completely different person and its all because of her, no one ever had this kind of effect on me... to pull me out of that dark abyss that i was on the edge of, its weird sometimes i feel like i shouldn't share my problems with her, but then in my mind i would switch sides and if she was going through stress i would like to share her burden with her, after all 2 people sharing one weight makes it that much lighter. Hmmm i could go on and on, but the fact is I'm in love with her and i care for her more than i can express, i just wanted to say thanks for being there for me and u can be sure that I'm always here for you.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers