Sleepness Night

I took 2 Panadol drowsy last night, hoping that it would have knocked me out cold...but i was wrong, it kept me up all night long, well i was light headed...which felt good like i had some rum and coke, but that coupled with all the crap running through my head...kept my eyes wide open. I tried reading but it didn't work, i couldn't concentrate...so i just sat there in the dark staring at the roof. Wasn't much fun till the firefly came in, i got dizzy looking at it...at that moment i realized something..I'm easily entertained..lol.. the firefly left and i was back staring at the roof and sometimes the wall...when its that quiet, and your senses are partially deprived, alot of self realization happens, and the things that really matter showed themselves to me, my family, god, the way i treat people even though they treat you like crap always have respect... it was weird seeing all those things in my head, knowing that the pills were affecting me in some way and then i got knocked out...it finally happened , the only downside probably 2 hrs passed and then i had to get up for work. I'm over the cold now. I should have had some Nyquil that would have knocked me out fuh sure, i used to be addicted to that stuff, until i couldn't afford it anymore..lol.. I'm so over it.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers