The awesome but sad wknd....


The awesome part was Avatar: the last airbender had its 2hr special on Saturday...the sad part is Avatar: the last airbender the series have come to an official end. *cries hysterically* .... as for the rest of the weekend.. mediocre...pretty much sums it up...the usual list of chores and household duties to perform, thinking of it now i feel like it was wasted...didn't even read my overdue library book...think I'll continue it today. I have clashed with many of my IM buddies over the Avatar movie..some disliked it, others loved it and a couple of them are crying hysterically like me. I personally think it was a befitting end to a 2yr journey, almost brought me to tears actually which i am not ashamed to say, seeing the characters grow up and mature...you tend to get attached...yea its a cartoon but a cartoon with a message of hope and struggle...something that the world needs now. I don't want to get into the details of the story, else i would be jumping up and down in work. It was just perfect..for me...and to those who wanted more action...i would agree to some point..but looking back now i think the producers wanted to show, that hate of the fire nation was no longer driving our heroes to battle, it was the bigger picture of saving the world from the Phoenix king, for god's sake Toph cried...and she's the tough one...lol...I'm just sad its now over...*bawls down place* Now the question is will there be another cartoon out there that will grab my attention...only time will tell.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers