Thank you god...


Have you ever felt so frustrated that you wanted to drop to your knees and scream out to the heavens for death....? I felt like that yesterday and well this morning... then the most amazing thing happened, a voice inside my head said god...it literally said the word god...i stopped in mid step to look around to hoping to glimpse someone behind me, but alas no one...just me in the middle of the road, I decided to speak to god..let him know exactly whats on my mind , i wasn't expecting an answer or anything to come from the "insanity" of talking to myself...yes i was talking in my minds voice but it was still to myself....but then my minds voice replied answers to all my questions...comforting answers....i was bitching about my family, and the voice said be thankful for how many out there only dream of a mothers touch or a fathers pat on the shoulder, then i was bitching about my life and the voice just replied you are breathing, healthy, and able to work....then images of ppl flashed though my head, starving ppl, sick ppl, ppl suffering, i stood under the walk over waiting on my ride for work...i talked about not feeling worthy enough to be loved...the voice replied that love is not partitioned out by worth, everyone is deserving of it and entitled to feel it...and at some point in a persons life love is felt... later on people tend to close their hearts to it and so it passes them by, but you have yours open to it, whether or not you think so and now, you are blessed with someone who loves you...don't be scared, be thankful....after that answer i just smiled and gave thanks. The the weight from my body was lifted and i was smiling....i am happy and I'm very thankful... god works in mysterious ways. I know this sounds crazy, even while writing it I'm thinking i just imagined the whole thing, but whether or not i did , it has lifted be back on cloud 9, which is wonderful. Thank you god.

2 comments:

Roving July 19, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

Ice yuh not crazy, u just experienced the power of the holy ghost!.... i kno it sounds kinda weird, but its true... i ain't tryin ta preach , buh i doh go ta church every sunday, and learn nothing lol...jus always find the time to talk to God, whoever u consider God to be...

IcEwOLf July 22, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

i'm starting to talk to god, and it makes all the weight go away...

Christmas Countdown

Followers