How can i hide.....


Have you ever felt like your head is about to explode and don't know why....i feel like that...it sucks..i think i know why, cause i have been ignoring the things that bother me instead of dealing with them , now my soul is filled and its starting to show on my face and in my eyes...so whats bothering me....my life is...what about my life? the fact that i don't have any direction...i have no clue as to what i wanna do ....i envy those ppl who found their passion in life, or should i say who found a career that they can settle into...i don't even have the faintest idea what the hell i wanna do, i like a jumble of things and but I'm no good in any of those things ...i don't even have talent....auggh it sucks, why couldn't i say :hey i wanna become a doctor, lawyer, accountant, or some other friggin profession and just work towards that, but no...I'm the sort of person that is blind towards the future and now i wanna kick myself, while all my friends are becoming professionals in their career of choice I'm still here spinning top in mud...it sucks to be me, i know , i know....whenever i think hey i have it all worked out something happens and boom like magic, pretty crappy magic..I'm back to square one , feeling out my life in the darkness and to make matters worse i have encountered and still encountering people who just don't want to see me succeed for some reason or the other ( which is beyond my comprehension) so in addition to battling myself, i also have to draw swords with them, so its a never ending battle... One thing that is certain though, i don't want to leave this earth without having left my mark upon it...so what to do.....i have no idea...i am as lost as ever....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers