Heart Beats Betrayal.....


I want to scream till i spew blood from my mouth
So loud that i will deafen the world around me
That all the peoples will know that i'm broken
I will climb the tallest building and scream.....

Scream out your betrayal, until my vocal chords collapse
The pain will become non existent
The insanity that grows within my mind
Frightens me....
Like ink in a glass of water, it spreads throughout my soul

Each Pulse i feel cuts deeper into my heart
Screaming the betrayal over...and ..over
My partial heart broken.....

Can you feel the beat?
Feel it beat within me...
The rhythm drives me mad
For i know my heart is there
Beating....Feeling....

Feeling the pain unleashed upon it
Pulsating the pain throughout my veins
Engulfing me
Painful beats of betrayal.....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers