I need someone....



The following will be typed in caps to emphasize excitement I'm experiencing ..ahem....*coughs*....

AVATAR THE LAST AIREBENDER IS THE MOST AWESOME SHOW EVER!!!! TONITE WAS THE SERIES CONCLUSION AND I CAN SAFELY SAY THE WRITER'S GOT EVERYTHING CORRECT, I WANT TO CRY RIGHT NOW.... i just realized its over, the one cartoon i follow religiously, its over....BUT I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT NOW...THE 2HR MOVIE WAS BEST!!! i am one happy camper...but it seems the crew i hang out with, no one knows the cartoon and it simply sucks that such a gem of a show is overlooked....now i have no one to freak out with except my brothers and my cousins....AND WE SO DID, I JUMPED ON THE COUCH, RAN AROUND THE HOUSE, SCREAMED, ATE ICE CREAM, SHOUTED, DUCKED when my mom threw a brush at me and asked why on earth i making so much noise...BUT I WASN'T ALONE IN MY NOISE MAKING...ALL I CAN SAY IS IT DIDN'T JUST ROCK, IT FREAKING ROCKED!!!

2 comments:

Roving July 21, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

yea...my lil sis was vex cuz it ending...... i don't watch it, but My nephew, and her love it so much.....they watched the whole show so attentively, they looked like they weren't blinking, lol

IcEwOLf July 22, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

i wasn't blinking either cause nothing should be missed nothing!!!..lol

Christmas Countdown

Followers