Family...


I feel so guilty, so much guilt..its killing me inside...a former friend of mines had a conversation with a current friend of mine..lol..it sounds like a soap opera... she said that i have a screwed up family, that will amount to nothing and will always struggle to get along...a dead end family....i was hurt that she would say that, for some reason it hurt more than all the crappy things she said about me. I wondered where on earth she got that idea from...and then it dawned ....it was from me....I'm an awful individual....horrible more like it....i portray my family as if we are constantly at each others throat, as if we don't have anything good to say to each other, like we are living in constant hate of each other....and its not like that...i just talk about the things that frustrate me when it comes to them, but my family , my sister included...are wonderful people, loving, caring, helpful and i feel dumb....i feel so dumb....i may not get along with them from time to time, but who doesn't encounter problems with family? I'm just so sorry, i don't know what else to say, I'm sorry...i think I'll start to write both the positives and the negatives, so no one else will get the impression that my family consists of a bunch of orc's ready to kill at any given moment.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers