O wat a day



I thought yesterday was bad, after hitting my head so many times all over the place and getting a harry potter book to the face....i survived..with minor injuries just a small gash on my scalp when i slammed into the door knob at work. Today wants to take the cake...i jusy hit my knee on the desk draw...ouch it hurts...am i clumsy or just unlucky? The stress today is adding up, cause slowly I'm finding myself in a bad mood...first i call up my school to get results and after waiting for what seemed like forever while the lady pulls up my file, my cell runs out of money...so boom no results...the bad thing is i cant even call when i go home since their working hours is 8-4, which btw i think its crap since most if not all of their students are working people....so if i got inquires am i to use my work time to call, this will not bode well with my employer*sighs*...the other thing is stupid tstt is threatening to cut off my phone because i didint pay my bill...ackhhhhhhh....i usually pay via Internet banking...so i go online and see that the money was indeed deducted from my account since last month but to date it has not registered at tstt, so i call the bank and the csr says that the person responsible for those claims left ( that was yesterday) 8-4 workday again...but she was kind enough to take my number , she did call me back and reported that the bank system shows that my money was registered with tstt since last month, something went wrong somewhere....my money can't just disappear.... i went home, called tstt to try and explain the situation , and you guessed it 8-4 work day as well...so basically they are still gonna cut my phone, i don't know what the fuck is going on, i never had a problem with net banking ....lord...i don't understand why these companies don't extend their working hours to try and accommodate working people....it sucks...serioulsy....guess i'll have to use my lunch hour or something, i have a headache thinking about it now....i just want this day to be over so i could go home, sit in my bed with a cup of tea and watch simpsons....ahhhhhhh....relaxation....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers