Creature Feature...Keegan

Creature feature has been in and out of this blog so many times you would think it was Tommy lee and Pamela Anderson..omg did i just write that..lol..but its back and a day late...yay!!!, yesterday i was out of it so i just didn't have the zeal to post. This week's Creature Feature is......throws names up in the air....*grabs wildy at it* *ow my eye* *screams like i just won something**unwraps piece of paper* and the winner is....drum roll please.... Keegan Maharaj!!!!! Crowds screams and does the hula hoop...theme from Samurai Pizza cats plays ......

Yips ( that's his nickname) has been a friend to me in a time when it seemed all my other friends were too busy to listen. I was at my lowest and he was there to say "hey man you don't got to be like that", and when i refused to get out of the pit i was in, he jumped in to keep me company till i was ready to be cheery once again...i wanna say thank you. Funny, remarkable and as of yesterday my twin...cause i was feeling for pizza and he was eating pizza it...super kool, and an all round good guy. Let it be known to the whole triple W that Yips aka keegan is my bud and super awesome. Thanks man for everything. Hope we continue to be twins and Friends. I got your back dude.

Christmas Countdown

Followers