Makes me wonder....


I often wonder why is it that people with color (white) always place themselves above everyone else, i don't know about the rest of the world but here in Trinidad, from my personal encounters and observations, its common..once you are fair ...you automatically think hey I'm better than you.Its all classes of society. I've seen it happen from the poor girl walking to the parlor to the high business owners who snob each other because of this...i have seen persons at restaurants be given better service because of their skin color....when will everyone realize that no matter what, when we go to the maker, he sees not color, in fact i think he doesn't see anything but the good and bad you did...the kind of person you are, the person you were and i have to say that some people are badly off...very badly off. Makes me wonder if i am proud of the person i am...the answer to that question remains an enigma to me, since i have to yet figure out who i am, but the journey to that destination may take all my life....in the meanwhile, I'll continue to fight the demons within me , try my best to be good , lean on my friends for support cause i know I'm not alone on this earth....

1 comments:

Angie August 3, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

ple who hav lighter sin alway hav it eaiser. i can see the dif when i go out with my sis...she gets the chairs puled out 4 her n everything.... n i feel like the ugly ducklin...

Christmas Countdown

Followers