Creature Feature ....apologies


Been how many Mondays since i did my creature feature, just seems that i don't have the time , which sucks cause i have many friends i would love to give a shout out to....I'll try my utmost best to have someone up next Monday. In the meantime, i have acquired the "cote ci cote la"trini dictionary..a new feature is in the cards....but I'm not setting a particular day on this... just whenever i get the time....its gonna be called...you know u said this before you got baptized in pseudo Americanism.....lol...nah I'll just call it " put that in yuh pipe and smoke it"..yeah...thats it... O btw i'm not going to plagiarize the book...in fact, i would advise everyone to go find themselves a copy... i work in a publishing company so i know all the laws and crap, when it comes to this sort of thing, i should list its ISBN and where it's available, but since I'm feeling down and lazy click this link here ....maybe i'll start right now...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers