I'm in shock....


Today is a wonderful day, i say old chap,I'm in a rather peppy mood...lol....i just had for once in my life a good experience with Tstt and Scotia Bank, can i get a round of applause for Kerry of Tstt and Karen from Scotia Bank, these ladies were probably the most helpful CSR's I've come across in a very long time. My query with my Internet banking was solved and Karen called me not once, but twice to follow up, and get my feedback....as for Kerry, i was lucky enough to get on to her, when i called Tstt to enquiry whether or not they got my Internet payments , she was so helpful and even broke down the payments, when they were received, what time and what my current bill looks like and apologised for any inconvenience cause....my jaw dropped open....2 good experiences, i just wish that we could clone these ladies and send them all over TnT, then everyone would be in a good mood, and to top it off its rainy...so yay..

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers