Worried


Have u ever been worried? Do u know the feeling that presents itself when things are unsure...i am right now...i know why...and i know i wont be able to sleep until i know my friend is ok. U see one of my great..not just good...great friend is unwell with chest pains....and I'm scared....i don't want anything to happen ....I'm here feeling helpless...i don't like feeling this way...wish i was there to do something, i guess all i can do is sit here and pray , hope for the best..and of course an update. Worrying doesn't accomplish anything...i just wish it made me feel better but all it does is make me think of all the worst possibilities... guess all i can do is sit and wait....pray of course....i do hope u are ok friend.

2 comments:

Roving July 21, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

I'm sure ur friend will pull through....

IcEwOLf July 22, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

everything is alright for now...thnks for the concern.

Christmas Countdown

Followers