Headache

Its 11.10pm I'm no where close to sleepy...hunger has set in, i have not eaten food in 2 days..all i had was some oatmeal cookies and tea. I know bad for my health. I'm so frustrated with life i wanna die. Part of me is saying i shouldn't be complaining, many other persons are suffering , there are larger things happening...but i cant help the way i feel. I feel alone. Helpless, uncoordinated, stupid. Many, many things are bringing about this sense upon me... but two seems to stand out, family and friends...whats is family, what are friends, where is the line that is crossed where ur family are your friends and your friends become your family....i have none...i feel like i have none. Its crazy, I'm so down, so low....i don't want to be this way, logically I'm thinking, hey grow up and enjoy ur life, but my emotions wont allow me to just brush them aside and move on. I am deeply hurt.Unappreciated. Taken for granted. I just want someone to say thanks. A pat on the shoulder, a surprise. I feel as if i give and give, while i get nothing in return. Am i being selfish? or self centered? Its scary, one minute i'm riding high, and the next I'm struggling to stay alive. Life spins me around.

3 comments:

Anonymous July 26, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Hey dude, you shouldn't do those things to yourself. I know we seem like no one here, but we really appreciate you....i consider you a dear friend,and i am sure there are lots here who can say the same. i am for sure always here to talk if you ever want to. Take care of yourself please

Roving July 26, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Yea,,,, like u forget, your my big bro?? eh eh.... stop playin d "a-double snakes" and you know there a lot of ppl who care for you.. including me! luv ya bro mwuah!! lol

IcEwOLf July 26, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

awww u guys are awesome..i feel much better now thnks

Christmas Countdown

Followers