Call me ..the EXterminator....


Today i killed a snake in work...uggghhhh.. i don't fear them, they are pretty kool if you ask me, but i had to kill it cause it would have found its way into the office or worse yet, in a draw curled up ready to protect it self...the girls that work here...well if one of them ever encountered a snake , we would have a living snake and a dead girl ( from a heart attack) I know I'm coming off as evil right now....but this is what occurs when your work premises is located the middle of nowhere, and next door to the middle of nowhere is being graded down for construction so therefore all the creatures living in the bush will run or crawl across to our building, I'm on the look out for more creatures. I expect that bad karma will once again make its round in my life for this, and I'm ready to accept the consequences, cause right now i feel so guilty, but i did say a prayer for it, if that makes a difference.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers