Bad...horrid dream


Last night my dreams took hold of hand and plunged me under icy cold water...drowning me... the world was under attack from aliens and zombies, everyone was being killed more like slaughtered...i was running so fast, so hard..away from everyone, trying to escape...worrying about my family...through the cold dark streets of San Juan...all that was heard ..piercing screams ...people being killed and eaten, the stench of blood filled my nostrils...the rust smell..was overwheling....zmobies...fast moving ones, would sweep down on survivors biting, chewing, eating them...others were carried off to the aliens, to be cut open alive...running, all i was doing was running, never looking back...crying that all my family was dead...then i hid in a drain....a ship landed and many bodies were taken into it...some living, some dead...some in parts....there was no safe place...i did what any sane person would do...i pretended i was dead...then i killed an alien...with my bare hands, felt soft and gooey...got its gun and proceeded to battle, any and everything that wasn't human...my last scene was me being bitten by a zombie...i woke up sweating and scared...at the very same time the dogs started barking and yelping like something was attacking them...i was frozen stiff with fear....o in case you didn't know zombies is like my worst fear ever. What a dream...my advice..don't have so much sugar before bed.

1 comments:

Roving July 23, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

wow talk abt a bad dream....i dreamnt my granny died, and the funeral was kept in my house, but my ma says that death means new life, so i might be an auntie again! YAY ME!![cuz my ma pass baby makin stage] lol....keep good bro *hugs&kisses*

Christmas Countdown

Followers