Woohoooo





The rain falls here, alot and i love it.... makes me wanna cuddle up in bed with a special someone and just listen. The rain speaks to me,it speaks all you have to do is listen...it tells wonderful stories and if u have an imagination like mines there is nothing in my vocabulary like a boring rainy day, all it takes is some listening. Unfortunately I'm in work and the only sounds i hear right now is the sound of my co workers belting out instructions...*sighs* what i wouldn't give to be home at this very moment....I have alot on my mind today...but not enough time to write about it ....i need to get some stuff out...purge it from my system...it seems that i always have thoughts swirling around up there..its never settled..like a storm out in the ocean always churning...always unsettled...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers