1...2...3...4...tell me that you love me more...


The gf had a "bf" ( quoted from white girls- bitchfit) last night. Why? Because i didn't text her. I got home flung my bag (cell phone and everything) on the bed, went outside to play with the babies, before i knew what was happening it was about 7, came inside my phone was ringing....twas her asking if i am ok..to which i replied yup...although there were no outright signs that something was wrong, my instinct kicked in and Boom before i knew what was happening BF happened. Online now --i told her i missed her today ( yesterday) to which she answered " no offense but it didn't seem like that) gaaahhhhhhh....I know i may not be right, yea i could have taken a few minutes out of my evening to text/call her, but she was in the mall presumably with her cousin- i in my male knowledge was thinking hey I'm giving her some alone time, but boy was i ever wrong. this morning usually she would call me to say hello, keep company while i make my way to the highway. No call, -i text- i get back a cold text as a reply, it was so cold..i held my cell phone up to the sun to warm it up. I dunno how today will be, should i make the moves to make up? should i see how long she would move cold? Should i give her sometime for herself? Or should i jus stop everything, be a man and apologize? I dunno, but what i do know is that i missed her this morning.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers