Rainy rainy yea yea


Kelly Clarkson's new single "Already gone" has me sprung, I know it sounds like "Halo" by Beyonce...maybe that's why i took to it so quickly....why am i writing about this? I have no idea..lol.. it just popped into my head. I miss Michelle Branch, I love her music...gawd where am i going with the post? Anyways Last night was incredibly awesome, I cooked...yes I get the sudden urge now and then. I made fish, potatoes and creamy garlic sauce....surprise surprise.....I almost fainted when i tasted it, twas good, even brought some for lunch......I took a pic also, will post it up later.After i made dinnerlunch...I played in the rain at twilight....amazing as usual...showered, crawled into my bed and just enjoyed the warmness it. Mom made sawine, that was a plus. Rainy days are always the best.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers