HAAAAARRRRYYYYYY POOOTTTEEERRRR!!


TODAY'S THE DAY!!! OMG I AM SO EXCITED, ITS HARRY POTTER DAY! Although i was supposed to stay at home, my unfortunate tummy sickness on Monday ruled that out ..now i have a excruciating wait till the 7pm show in MT, which i think is sold out, only the 10.45 and 12 o'clock shows are advertised. I can't wait, i know there are parts of the movie where i will be disappointed because they never remain true to the book, but to see it all come to life is satisfaction enough for me. My gf bought advanced tickets for us, so now its just to get through this workday then off to the movies at 5.30 to line up ( yes i am that desperate) , I'm so excited i could pee....

1 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

I love harry potter >
your blog is grating
thanks

Christmas Countdown

Followers